In Re Marriage of Sharp v. Sharp


185 Wis. 2d 416, 518 N.W.2d 254 (WI Ct. App., 1994)


Venue lies in county where foreign judgment is filed, even if children do live there. Court may, however, change venue in the interests of justice or for the convenience of the parties.

[ Full Opinion ]